Thursday 4 September 2014

2 Years on Raw Paleo Diet Testimonial



Raw Paleo Diet is the original human diet before paleo cereal agriculture. Raw Paleo Diet is raw fruit, raw vegetables and raw organic / wild fatty animal food. The theory is that the human body is one of nature's best creations. We are self healing and always healthy given the original human diet. As a foundation to curing most diseases, sticking to a raw paleo diet every day will bring dramatic due to weight loss tips, sustainable results.

My raw paleo diet adventure came about with my desperate search for the cure for everything that afflicted me. The challenges to my life always needed a solution. Being trained as an engineer, a computer geek, a problem solver, led me to finding ultimate solutions or else.

Born in 1969, I grew up just like every urban kid on baby formula try 17 day diet, drugs, some fast food, lots of cooked food and following the debunked food pyramid of high cooked carbs and low fat.

When I was a child I was diagnosed with asthma and doctors prescribed anti-histamine drugs. When I had cystic acne at 16, dermatologists bombarded me with steroid injections and creams for example diet tips. Finally one decided I should take an experimental drug called Ro-Accutane. We had to go to the drug company main office and sign a waiver for their drug was experimental and severe side effects were possible.

Today at 40 years old I look younger, slimmer and have more strength than when I was 30. It is on raw paleo diet that I realized that humans were meant to be healthy and stay healthy, effortlessly.

Raw paleo diet and its variants is curative. My own small children have experienced eating raw paleo diet themselves. When the kids are sick I put them on a raw paleo diet same as mine, they know the cure for their illness is RAW because they experience immediate relief. The kids know who the healthiest person at home is these days.

At the end of this year 2009 I will have been 2 years on raw paleo diet and I now weigh a more respectable 128 pounds with a short height of 5 5 and 31 waistline pant size. Always expecting to achieve new health heights over the next years as I fine tweak and continually adjust. All my health issues have been resolved. It has only been these 2 years I have ever felt truly healthy.

Today at 40 years old I look younger, slimmer and have more strength than when I was 30. It is on raw paleo diet that I realized that humans were meant to be healthy and stay healthy, effortlessly.

No comments:

Post a Comment